Video answer: How to hide your facebook friends list (2020)
Top best answers to the question «Why do certain peoples names show on facebook»
Facebook's official line on this, on their help page, explains that they make selections for your Suggested Friends based on 'mutual friends, work and education information, networks you're part of, contacts you've imported and many other factors'.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why do certain peoples names show on facebook?» often ask the following questions:
💻 How do you not show up on peoples suggested friends facebook?
After you did all that, go to your Facebook settings and select Notifications. Scroll down to People you may know. Toggle off the option to prevent Facebook from sending you “People you may know” notifications.
- Is there a way to show your facebook posts only to certain people?
- Why won't certain cities show up in tableau maps?
- How do you see peoples stories on facebook?
💻 Why do certain friends show up on your facebook profile?
According to Motherboard Facebook determines those nine friends based on 12 factors - your interactions with those individuals on Facebook, profile views, tagged photos, wall posts, likes, comments, viewed photos, private messages, mutual interactions, friends who are currently online, friends you've added to the " ...
- How to find peoples facebook with phone number?
- Why am i seeing random peoples facebook comments?
- How to get youtube to not show certain video types?
💻 Can you delete other peoples comments facebook?
Click the arrow and then Delete to remove it from your post. On mobile, the process is slightly different. Long press on the comment you want to remove and then, from the menu that pops up, tap Delete. RELATED: How to Block Someone on Facebook
- What are good facebook names?
- Why does facebook say you have 4 likes and only 3 names show up?
- Can you delete peoples comments on your facebook post?
Video answer: Facebook's weird name rules
We've handpicked 27 related questions for you, similar to «Why do certain peoples names show on facebook?» so you can surely find the answer!How do i download other peoples posts on facebook?
Highlight the entire URL and then press Ctrl + C or right-click and select Copy from the drop-down menu. Open a new tab by pressing Ctrl + T . Paste the URL into the address bar by pressing Ctrl + V , and then press Enter . Replace "www" or "web" with "mbasic" in the URL and then press Enter .How do i see peoples groups on facebook 2021?
- Open the Facebook mobile app and sign into your account.
- Tap the 3 bars in the upper right corner and then tap the Groups button.
- Tap Discover at the top of the Groups screen.
- Scroll down to the Friend's Groups section (you may have to scroll far) and tap See All .
Go to your Page, then click Page Settings in the bottom left. Click People and Other Pages in the left menu. Click to check the box next to the person you want to remove. Click and select Remove From Page Likes.How do you see peoples live videos on facebook?
- Open the Facebook app on your phone or tablet.
- Tap the rightmost tab — the three bars at the bottom of your screen — to open a menu.
- Tap the first option "Live videos."
- This will automatically open the live videos section of Facebook.
- 1. Open the Facebook profile of your friend whom you want to restrict from viewing your post. 2. Once you are on the users' timeline, tap on the "Friends" button as shown in the screenshot below. 3. You will get a list of options, choose Edit Friend List. 4) A new screen will appear. Here scroll down and look for the Restricted option ...
Video answer: How to find people on facebookHow can i get google maps to show street names?
- The "Labels" layer removes street names when using the Satellite view, but on the Map view the street names are there by default and "Labels" can't be de-selected. – ale Aug 16 '12 at 17:37 My experience is the same as @AlEverett - DAve, can you post a screenshot of this on your end? – Goodbye Stack Exchange Aug 16 '12 at 19:10
Hover over the right side of the map with your mouse to bring up the zoom function, and click "+" or "-" to zoom in and out if you still can't see street names. If you are too close or too far away, street names may not appear.
Video answer: How to see who liked my post facebook appHow do you download other peoples live videos on facebook?
- Head over to Facebook and search the live video you want to download.
- Now copy the URL from top address bar. Otherwise, right-click on the video, click 'show video URL' and copy the link.
- Visit SaveFrom.net and paste the highlighted URL in the download bar.
More curious was how Facebook’s estimate of active fake accounts barely budged even as the number of accounts it took down each quarter fluctuated widely. For instance, Facebook said it had caught...Can you hide facebook posts from certain friends?
- It’s easy to hide a post from certain people as well as showing a post to only certain people. To hide a post from a certain person, log in to your Facebook account in a browser and write your post in the Status box. Click the “Friends” button to the left of the “Post” button and then click “More Options.”
Video answer: How to know who viewed your featured collections .How do you hide certain friends on facebook?
Community Answer. In order to unfollow a friend on the Facebook mobile app, you can follow basically the same process as outlined in the article. Tap the arrow in the top right corner of a post, then tap the unfollow button. To hide your friends list from public view, you will have to login to Facebook from a computer.Why am i not seeing certain people facebook?
You've blocked them. The person you're looking for may have limited their privacy settings or blocked you. Sometimes people forget that they've limited their settings. If you still can't find one of your friends, ask them to look at their privacy settings.Why can't i delete certain photos on facebook?
You can only delete photos that you've uploaded to Facebook. Keep in mind that once a photo is deleted, you won't be able to get it back. To remove your photo from Facebook: Go to the photo you'd like to delete.What names are not allowed on facebook?
What Names Are Not Allowed on Facebook? Timeline Name Guidelines. Facebook requires that you use your real name on your Timeline -- your Facebook profile -- as... Full Name Alternatives. Nicknames that are derived from your real first or last name, such as Rick instead of Richard,... Page Name ...Can you block posts from certain friends on facebook?
At the bottom of your Update Status box, click on the menu next to the Post button. Select Custom from the drop down menu. Type the names of the people you want to exclude in the These people or lists box in the Hide this from section.Can you hide comments on facebook from certain friends?
You can't hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it's commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.How can i hide my facebook from certain people?
- Method 3 of 4: Adjusting Your Privacy Settings (Desktop) Log into Facebook. In order to adjust your privacy settings, you'll need to log into the Facebook website. Click the arrow in the upper-right corner of the Facebook page. The arrow looks like ▼. Select "Settings." This will open your Facebook settings. Click the "Privacy" option in the left menu… Hide your posts and tags… More items...
- At the bottom of your Update Status box, click on the menu next to the Post button.
- Select Custom from the drop down menu.
- Type the names of the people you want to exclude in the These people or lists box in the Hide this from section.
Video answer: How to change who can see your posts on facebookHow to chat with only certain friends on facebook?
- If you want to become visible and chat with only certain friends when you're logged in, you must change to selective stealth mode. When you use Facebook with its chat function enabled, all of your friends can see immediately that you're online and available for chatting.
How to Find Out Why You See Certain Facebook Ads. Understand why Facebook knows you so well. Victoria Kurichenko. Follow. Aug 7, 2020 ...Can you use trademark names in facebook groups?
Is it possible to trademark your group name? Yes.What are the requirements for facebook account names?
- Please note that Facebook account names must adhere to the following authenticity standards: Your full first and last name must be listed. Initials cannot stand in place of your full name. Nicknames can be listed if they are a variation of your first or last name, but only in the format "First Name ‘Nickname’ Lastname."
Simply go to your Settings, then Account, then scroll down and click “Request your archive”. In addition or instead of this, you can delete all posts before a certain or set date (say, for example, everything you wrote before 2015).