Video answer: Can't comment on post on facebook? this is why!
Top best answers to the question «Why can t i post comments on facebook»
There could be so many reasons to why you can't add a comment in Facebook. The first one is that you might be blocked by someone, hence, you do not have access to the page to comment. Another thing is that you may have no full access in group, hence, you cannot comment on anything.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why can t i post comments on facebook?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Can you stop comments on facebook post?
- There is however, an option to disable comments from subscribers and from friends of friends on public posts. Sorry, No such feature available in Facebook. At the most you can prevent your Friends of Friends from posting comments; your friends will have the privilege of posting comments - no matter what.
- Can you post comments on someone else's facebook wall?
- Can you post on facebook and not allow comments?
- How do i enable comments on my facebook post?
💻 How to turn off comments in facebook post?
Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on "Turn Off Comments."
- How do i post on facebook without allowing comments?
- How to post a photo in comments on facebook?
- How to post comments as a page on facebook?
💻 Can you delete peoples comments on your facebook post?
How can I recover a deleted comment on Facebook?
- Facebook Archive Deleted Posts. Your deleted posts and associated comments are all archived out of sight within the Facebook ecosystem.
- Deleted Messages in Messenger. Retrieving deleted messages is also possible using the same archives system…
- Commenting Best Practices…
- How to turn off comments on a facebook post?
- What is the most comments on a facebook post?
- Why can't i post pics in comments on facebook?
Video answer: "why can't anyone comment on my facebook posts??" - how to fully make your page public
9 other answers
If they do then you might be able to make comments on Facebook. However, in the event that they are not able to do so then it might become somehow hard to do this. Take note of this even as you ask yourself why can’t I comment on Facebook. There Could Be A Technical Issue With Facebook This possibility can also not be ruled out.
Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your device. You're signed out. Videos you watch may be added to the TV's watch history and influence TV recommendations. To avoid ...
I don't see any comments if I post . Help Community. Log In. Back To Help Center. Help Community. English (US) The Help Community will no longer be available starting September 24, 2021… Why can't I comment on a Facebook Live video? Why can't I post in a Facebook group?
Facebook SECRET, Here's Why People Can't Comment On a PUBLIC Facebook Post. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting your ...
If you do not see any comments on a Facebook post, it might not be an error but a policy measure. Sometimes, Facebook administration itself may temporarily block specific actions like writing comments on it if: Their security systems considered any of the publications suspicious or inappropriate. People have flagged messages.
1)Sometimes the Facebook server has a temporary glitch that Facebook service is down. What you can do is to update Facebook, or report the issue to Facebook and wait. 2)Facebook app's cache, browser's cache are related to Facebook comment not loading since if cached data got corrupted or outdated, they always cause Facebook to misbehave.
the analytics module will prove useful for reporting and analyzing your profile’s content; also, it’s a great source of feedback about what and when to post. There are moments when you might want to turn off comments on a Facebook post; whether it’s in a private publication or a group, the whole process is simple.
When I tap on the comment icon it immediately tells me there’s an error and I can’t post a comment. Anyone know how to resolve this issue? I have an iPhone and an iPad Air and can’t leave comments on either device. Thanks!
In an attempt to make conversations on public posts more meaningful, Facebook has started ranking comments since past few months. The company has incorporated a number of signals to show comments that are most relevant to users. This change, however, only applies to comments on public posts from profiles and pages with a lot of followers.
We've handpicked 28 related questions for you, similar to «Why can t i post comments on facebook?» so you can surely find the answer!Why can't i post pictures on facebook comments 2020?
An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures. A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself.Can i require comments on post facebook page be approved?
If you choose to review posts, posts by others will be hidden from your Page by default. To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page's activity log, click next to the post and select Allowed on Page.Can you post something on facebook and not allow comments?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We'll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.Can you turn off comments on a public facebook post?
- Unfortunately, as a Facebook user, you can only limit the comments on your FB posts to your friends. However, if you’re a page owner, you can deactivate comments for everyone. Here’s how: 1. Go to your Facebook page. 2. Click the three vertical dots on the post you want comments deactivated. 3. Select Turn Off commenting from the drop-down menu.
- 1) Go to your Facebook page. 2) Click the three vertical dots on the post you want comments deactivated. 3) Select Turn Off commenting from the drop-down menu.
Video answer: Facebook post all comment not showing fix this problem easilyHow can i see all comments on a facebook post?
First open your timeline view, and there's a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select "Comments", and you'll get a chronological list of all your comments.How do i disable comments on a post on facebook?
- Click on the Settings link located at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- From here go to the General Tab and locate the section named “Page Moderation”
- Click on Edit to the right.
- The page Moderation section expands with a box for keywords.
Video answer: Why people can't comment on a public facebook postHow do i see all comments on a facebook post?
First open your timeline view, and there's a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select "Comments", and you'll get a chronological list of all your comments.How do you see all comments on a facebook post?
First open your timeline view, and there's a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select "Comments", and you'll get a chronological list of all your comments. In addition, you can also request a download of your Facebook data, if you want to do some automated analysis or processing on it.How many comments can you post on facebook at once?
There is no particular limit but if you are doing in some kind of spammy way then it will surely get notified. I would suggest you to make 100 a day max.
Video answer: Facebook secret, here's why people can't comment on a public facebook postHow many comments can you post on facebook per day?
Each social network has their own guidelines on how much content to post. For example, Facebook recommends up to five posts per day, but 25 is really the upper limit they allow without negatively impacting the reach of your posts.How many comments do facebook users make on a post?
- Facebook users made an average of 5 comments, 12 post likes, 1 share, and 1 Page like in October 2020. They’re engaged, but quietly; this shows that many users are most likely to comment or like content when it’s directly relevant to them. Many more will see content, process it, and not engage. 6.
Maybe this person who invited you as Facebook friend doesn’t have regular internet access, so he/she couldn’t like or comment on your Facebook posts. Unfollowed Quickly – Perhaps after you accepted his/her Facebook friend invite, he/she quickly unfollowed you after seeing your posts in his/her newsfeed. Too Many Distractions – There are just too many things to see, do, and watch on Facebook.Who can see my comments on a post on facebook?
- Anyone who can see a post can see comments made on that post.” Always check the privacy setting of the posts you’re commenting on. Learn more about sharing privacy. If you aren’t comfortable with who can see the post, don’t comment on it or like it. Facebookprivacy
- Because the algorithm prioritizes posts from Pages that a user has interacted with in the past. This means that bumping up your reply game is key, whether that’s in Messenger or the comments.
- You don't necessarily want to comment, so you end up doing nothing, and your friend will never know you saw their post and were thinking about them. Facebook reactions allow you more room to respond. Some shades of gray, but also bright vivid colors. What are the reaction options?
If you aren't able to comment even after you are logged in , then the comments may have been blocked by the video uploader. The channel owner may have turned off comments or maybe you are managed by a IT account that always disables commenting on videos!How to post audio comments and voice messages to facebook in?
- To post an audio comment or message, click and hold this button down until it turns red, speak what you want, and when you’re done, simply let go of the record button to upload your voice message. It gives you a URL that turns into a playable voice message when sent. The best thing is that all the recipients can play...
Video answer: How to like, comment, or share a post on facebook. plus, why you can't share everyone's posts!Why can't i see all the comments on someone's facebook post?
- Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; - Restart your computer or phone; - Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; - Log into Facebook and try again.Why can't i turn off comments on my facebook post 2021?
Unfortunately, Facebook does not make it possible to disable comments on your personal accounts. This means that you'll have to get creative to take control of your privacy and content.Can you post anonymous comments on youtube?
You Can Still Be Anonymous On YouTube, But When You Comment ... Writing about the creators and data behind digital entertainment.Can you post link in youtube comments?
to call attention to your paused point. 6 Tap the blue "Post" arrow. It's in the bottom-right corner of the comment box.How do you post comments on youtube?
You can use a heart to show appreciation for a viewer's comments on your Community tab comments, in addition to comments on the watch page.. Sign in to YouTube. Go to a Community tab post. Look for the icon next to the thumbs up / thumbs down icons.; Viewers will see your avatar with a small red heart on the lower left and receive a notification (depending on viewer opt-in settings on desktop and mobile) that a channel owner "loves your comment."Why do youtube comments fail to post?
The Comment failed to post YouTube error can arise because of Google's anti-spam measures, ad-blocking extensions, and VPN restrictions among other things. Make sure you aren't spamming messages to avoid the failed to post comment error on YouTube.