Video answer: How to allow followers to post pictures in comments on .
Top best answers to the question «Why are photo comments not allowed on facebook»
Here is the reason – The admin of the page has disabled image posts on the Page… Even if you spend hours on Facebook settings looking for a settings that allows image posting in the comments, you won't find one. In fact, there is no such settings that allow you to enable photos in comments.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are photo comments not allowed on facebook?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Why are photo comments not allowed on my facebook page?
If you are not able to add a photo to your comment on the Facebook page, how will you fix it? Here is the reason – The admin of the page has disabled image posts on the Page… Even if you spend hours on Facebook settings looking for a setting that allows image posting in the comments, you won't find one.
- How many comments are allowed on facebook per day?
- How to post a photo in comments on facebook?
- How do i stop comments and likes on facebook cover photo?
💻 Who can see my facebook photo comments?
- Others' Facebook Profile Pages. When you comment on a friend's photo, anyone who can see your friend's photo can also see your comment, even if they're not your friends. If your friend's photos are publicly visible, anyone can see your comment.
- How can i hide my cover photo comments on facebook from public?
- Is there a way to replace a photo on facebook without comments?
- Are you allowed to add youtube links in comments section?
💻 Is the word “to” allowed on facebook comments?
- Well, now "to" is officially a forbidden word on our Facebook comments. Which means that if we make a posand someone comments on it using the word "To"... This comment would only appear to them, and to their personal friends. Any other page visitor would see nothing at all.
- How many comments are you allowed to post on youtube?
- Are facebook comments public?
- How many youtube comments are you allowed to make per day?
Video answer: Facebook photo comments | how to add them.
10 other answers
All you have to do is, enable “Allow visitors to the Page to publish Posts“. Steps to enable photos in the comments. 1. Go to the Page. Make sure you have the Admin rights. 2. Click on “Settings” in the top right corner. 3. Click on “General” in the left navigation.
It shows: Photo comments on this page are not allowed. I want to allow visitors to comment on a post with photos (to upload a photo on the comment section) on my Facebook page. How can I do it...
Why can't I comment on a Facebook Live video? What happens to content (posts, pictures) that I delete from... What happens to content (posts, pictures) that I delete from... Why can't I post in a Facebook group? Why can't I post in a Facebook event? Ask a Question Can't post pictures in comments . Comments. Sharing & Connecting. Can't post pictures in comments . Asked about 2 years ago by Keith. 436 Votes · 751 Followers · Seen by 27,429. Good Question ; Follow this Question · Share ...
If you can't comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page. 31 views
By doing this, you are typically not allowed to post comments on their posts unless they mark them as public. There are a variety of other technical reasons that you may not be able to leave comments on Facebook, but check the most obvious such as a person unfriending you or the privacy of the commenting option. +1 vote
That’s why we have developed a set of Community Standards that outline what is and is not allowed on Facebook. Our Standards apply around the world to all types of content. They’re designed to ...
Hi George, Thank you for coming to the Community today I hope you're doing well. If you are unable to reply to comments and have no reason why you shouldn't be able to please use the link below to report a problem:
Please review the Facebook Community Standards to learn more about our policies.
Updates to Facebook's Cover Photo Guidelines. Not only did Facebook quietly make these changes, they didn't explicitly announce that CTAs are now allowed. They simply removed the clause about offer/product promotion. Here's how the updated guidelines read: "All covers are public. This means that anyone who visits your Page will be able to see your cover. Covers can’t be deceptive, misleading, or infringe on anyone else’s copyright. You may not encourage people to upload your cover to ...
Dad had a few public post that he wanted to comment on but was denied. He saw where my sister Melissa posted on one of her friends public post but when he wa...
We've handpicked 27 related questions for you, similar to «Why are photo comments not allowed on facebook?» so you can surely find the answer!Are bots allowed on facebook?
You can easily use a Facebook bot if you use a bot platform. In this case, I will suggest you use XeroChat that has Flow Builder, a graphical editor for building a Facebook Messenger bot. With XeroChat Flow Builder, you can build a bot within a few minutes by dragging and dropping.Are raffles allowed on facebook?
Anyone can set up a raffle group on Facebook and then begin inviting contacts to join, although Facebook says it shuts down illegal raffle pages - those not licensed by the Gambling Commission - as soon as they are reported. The page owners then choose a prize, and sell tickets - using PayPal or a bank transfer.Is advertising on facebook allowed?
Although political advertisers must first be approved to run ads, political ads are usually allowed on Facebook, as long as they abide by applicable laws.Is swearing allowed on facebook?
Generally, cursing and swearing is not against Facebook's Terms or Community Standards. If your business is directed at a mature audience, you're free to swear up a storm on your page, provided the cursing doesn't cross into bullying or hate speech.What facebook pages are allowed?
Page names must use grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capital letters, except for acronyms. Symbols (example: ® ) or unnecessary punctuation. Descriptions or slogans (example: The Best Cafe - We serve the best coffee in town).
Video answer: How to turn off comments on facebook profile picture!Are facebook story comments private?
You can't hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it's commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.Can facebook delete your comments?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.
Video answer: How to turn off comments on facebook profile pictureCan you export facebook comments?
In fact, you can now export more than 2,000 comments from Facebook in Suite. What's more, it is also possible to export replies to comments! ... Simply have a look at the Comments section in the Facebook post detail in Analytics and click on the Export button at the top of the page to generate your . xls export.Can't open comments in facebook?
- - Reasons for Facebook Comments Won't Load on Phone/Computer. You may not load comments in a poor network environment, or you fail to join the internet… - Solution 1: Refresh the Page. First, refresh the page once and once again, but if Facebook comments still won't load, calm down and get it through by other methods. - Solution 2: Check Your Network. Go to find a better Wi-Fi or check if your device joins a Wi-Fi normally… - Solution 3: Clear the Cache. As I mentioned above, cache slows down your device to run, which is related to Facebook comments not loading. - Solution 4: Re-login Facebook Account. You can try to log out and log in to Facebook. Also, it is useful to log in Facebook from different devices and ports. - Solution 5: Re-download Facebook App. Uninstall and reinstall Facebook again, and update the app if a new version is available… - Solution 6: Go into the Existing Comments or Friends Homepage. Facebook is tricky and sometimes hides some comments…
When you deactivate your account, Facebook will remove your Timeline and related information. This means comments you've made on your own posts will disappear, but comments you've made on others' posts remain visible.
Video answer: How to post photo comments on facebook for androidWhat's wrong with facebook comments?
One of the common reasons behind Facebook comments fails to load is a poor network connection. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using reliable and strong Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection to load your Facebook comments. You can visit other pages to check if other ones load with the same connection.Why do facebook comments disappear?
- Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.
Affiliate marking is allowed on Facebook, but that does not mean you can spam everybody with your affiliate links in your Facebook posts or ads. Careful consideration should be placed on both Facebook and the respective affiliate networks with whom you are collaborating.Are bikini pictures allowed on facebook?
Don't post bikini pictures or posey pictures on Facebook if you want to make friends online, say researchers… New research has revealed online profiles featuring over the top poses, bikini shots or pictures of cars immediately spark a negative opinion on strangers.Are dating ads allowed on facebook?
Ads for dating services are only allowed with prior written permission. These must adhere to the dating targeting requirements and our dating ad guidelines. Details on the requirements for permission can be found here.Are fake accounts allowed on facebook?
While Facebook is getting better and identifying fake accounts, it is still possible. In order to create an account now an email address and phone number are required. Before the account is created the new user must respond with a code sent to the phone number they submitted.Are raffle groups allowed on facebook?
- Anyone can set up a raffle group on Facebook and then begin inviting contacts to join, although Facebook says it shuts down illegal raffle pages - those not licensed by the Gambling Commission - as soon as they are reported. The page owners then choose a prize, and sell tickets - using PayPal or a bank transfer.
- Image ads. These simple ads are a great way to get started with Facebook paid advertising…
- Video ads. Video ads can run in the News Feed and Stories, or they can appear as in-stream ads in longer Facebook videos…
- Poll ads…
- Carousel ads…
- Slideshow ads…
- Collection ads…
- Instant Experience ads…
- Lead ads.
Video answer: Fix you can't comment right now to prevent any misuseCan see saved photo facebook?
How do I view the things I've saved on Facebook?
- Go to facebook.com/saved.
- Click a saved category in the left menu or click a saved item to view it.
I can't change my Facebook profile picture.
- If you're using the Facebook mobile app, make sure you're using the latest version.
- If you're using the Facebook mobile app, close out of the app and reopen.
- If you're on a mobile device, make sure you're connected to a reliable data or Wi-Fi network.
Facebook is going to delete this private photo album from your profile… Earlier this year, these images were moved to Moments, an app from Facebook that allows you to organize and privately share your photos from your phone.Does facebook require photo id?
- "Facebook will be requiring all users to send in a photocopy of their drivers license/personal id. to verify their identity. All users who fail to do so will have their accounts deleted.
Ensuring that your messages can be deleted when the need arises without other parties seeing the same thread has been commented on greatly with people suggesting different means to deal with the situation. For instance, a Facebook user who goes by the initials, D’ commented that he had a similar experience.