Video answer: How to find favourites on you tube (june 2017)
Top best answers to the question «Why are my favorites missing from youtube»
You need to go to the settings (the universal symbol of settings, the small wheel thing), and make sure that your favourites are in public. Then make a new panel, and choose the 'favorites' chategory. Then your favorites are now visible.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why are my favorites missing from youtube?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Where are youtube favorites?
Select "Videos" from the drop-down list. The My Videos & Playlists page opens. Click "Favorites" on the left side of the page.
- Can you save favorites in youtube?
- Can't add videos to favorites youtube?
- Did youtube get rid of favorites?
💻 Why is livecast icon missing from youtube tv?
Top 6 Fixes for YouTube Cast Button Missing on Mobile and PC
- Connect Devices to the Same Wi-Fi Network…
- Troubleshoot Cast Device…
- Force Close YouTube…
- Update YouTube…
- Restart Browser…
- Update Browser…
- 5 Best Ways to Compare Two PDF Files Side by Side.
- Where are my favorites in youtube?
- Where are my youtube favorites ipad?
- Youtube where did my favorites go?
💻 Youtube autoplay button is missing?
If you can't find the YouTube autoplay button, you can enable or disable YouTube autoplay in Settings: Open the YouTube app. Go to Settings > Autoplay. Turn on or off the button for Autoplay next video as your wish.
- How do i delete favorites from facebook?
- How do you remove favorites from facebook?
- What channels missing on youtube tv?
Video answer: Favorites bar disappeared on ie browser - how to restore
3 other answers
Once you happen to Windows explorer favorites missing issue, such as internet explorer 11 favorites disappeared, it is common you cannot export favorites from Microsoft Edge. In this way, why not try the solutions below to restore favorites stored in internet explorer on Windows 10.
Thank you, LEOXD, it was indeed another channel - apparently Google created another Youtube channel for my gmail account, a channel that I don't want at all. This is really annoying behavior, especially to suddenly change the UX without explaining to the user what's happening.
my favorites list has totaly disappeared what happened to it not even favorite is at the top where I can click on to redo it This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread.
We've handpicked 29 related questions for you, similar to «Why are my favorites missing from youtube?» so you can surely find the answer!Can people see my favorites on youtube?
1 Hiding Your Favorites
YouTube treats your favorites list as a regular playlist -- by default, anyone can see your favorites alongside other playlists on your channel page… You can't hide individual items within your favorites, but you could move them to a separate, private playlist instead.
The answer is no. YouTube doesn't currently provide a way to search favorites. There are advanced search options on the search results page but nothing to let you search your own favorites.Can you set favorites on youtube tv?
Customize the channel guide
Head to Settings > Live guide. There you can drag to reorder the channels as they appear in the Live view of your channel guide. You can put your favorites at the top and can also deselect channels you don't watch to keep them from cluttering up your guide.
- Access the YouTube Website…
- Click your user name in the upper-right corner; select "Account" from the drop-down menu.
- Click "Activity Sharing" in the left panel…
- Uncheck the "Favorite a Video" box and click "Save Changes." Your favorites will be hidden from all users in the future.
Once you find a video that you like, you can add it to your Favorites by tapping the Favorites button (it looks like a book) while the video is playing, or by tapping the Add to Favorites button beneath the YouTube ...
Video answer: [solved] desktop folder missing from favorites windows 7 (navigation pane) - fixedWhere did my favorites go on youtube?
YouTube allows users with an account to save a video to their Favorites list so that they can find it again later. Your Favorites list displays your favorite YouTube videos saved to your YouTube account. After you create your Favorites list, you can manage it from the My Videos & Playlists page of your account.How to remove someone from favorites on facebook?
Select how you want to manage your Favorites:
- To add Favorites: Use the search bar to find friends and Pages that you want to add…
- To remove Favorites: Tap next to the friend or Page you want to remove, then tap Remove From Favorites.
Video answer: How to restore lost browser favorites & bookmarksHow do i manage my favorites on youtube?
The My Videos & Playlists page opens. Click "Favorites" on the left side of the page. To add a video from your Favorites list to a playlist, click the video's check box to select it. You can select multiple videos by clicking the check boxes next to each video that you want to add.How do you delete favorites on youtube app?
Click the check boxes next to the Favorites you want to remove, then click "Remove" from the menu above.What channels are missing on youtube tv?
The cable networks include ESPN, CNN, AMC, HGTV, TBS, TNT, the Disney Channel and USA. But the lineup is missing Viacom networks like MTV, Comedy Central and Nickelodeon. The only live TV services that have those networks are FuboTV and Philo.
Video answer: Windows 10 tutorial : get your internet favourites backAre facebook features still missing from your website?
- UPDATE: In mid-2021, Facebook appeared to close many of the loopholes that these plugins were using. It’s likely that Facebook features might still be missing. The plugins can alter how the page is displayed, but they can’t restore features that Facebook might have disabled on their end.
- There is no need of login/password to install these publicly available rpm's from Oracle's website. Missing RPM's are the single most important hurdle that dba's & developers must cross when installing desired Oracle software's on linux boxes.
- At the top of Facebook, tap .
- Tap Recent & Favorites. You may need to tap See More to see this option.
- At the top of News Feed, tap Favorites in the Feed Filter Bar.
- So, all you have to do is go to this "share" and you can share it with someone. Or you can click on the Add To and you'll see it says, Add to Playlist. And you'll see I have a bunch of different playlists. So, I'm just going to add it to my favorite videos. And that was just add to my favorite videos playlist on my YouTube channel.
- 1 Use a Different Browser… 2 Clear Browser Cache… 3 Clear Mobile App Cache… 4 Check for Autoplay Button in Different Locations… 5 Enable Autoplay in YouTube App… 6 Disable Muted Playback in Feeds… 7 Disable Browser Extensions… 8 Disable Adblocker… 9 Sign Out and Sign Back In… 10 Use Browser Extension…
- (Well maybe) The problem is that a large chunk of your friends and /fans can’t see anything you post and you are missing Facebook updates from them as well! Here’s why: The “New Facebook” has a news feed setting that by default is automatically set to show ONLY posts from people you’ve recently interacted with or interacted the most with.
- In the Safari app on your Mac, move the pointer over the Smart Search field.
- Click and hold the One-Step Add button that appears at the left end of the field, then choose Favorites.
- 1- go to youtube... 2- for your favorites and history, click on the three horizontal lines in the upper left of the page next to the word youtube 3- a drop down menu will appear...favorites and history should be in that list also, search using youtube title searchbar "
Video answer: How to fix favicons not showing in google chrome browser | solved missing favicons on google chromeHow do i save a youtube video to my favorites?
Method 1 of 2: Adding From Your Channel
- Click Playlists. From the options beneath your channel name, click the option called Playlists…
- Click Favorites. From the list of playlists on your playlists page, click the Favorites playlist…
- Add a video…
- Finish adding the video.
Tap the menu icon again and you will see your YouTube username. 7. Select your YouTube username and you can access Favorites, History and more from this menu.Why are some of my youtube playlist videos missing?
- The reason for that could be harmful and viewer discretion material that Google has banished in your country (Geo-Locations are measured) for instance Pornography; Drug Use; Crime Provocation etc. Why are some of my playlist music videos missing from my youtube channel? YouTube’s system relies on automation and it’s open to abuse.
- Remove a friend or Page from your Favorites. On an Android, tap the three horizontal dots next to a favorite and select Remove from Favorites. On iPhone and iPad, simply tap a friend or page's profile image in the Manage Favorites menu to remove them from your Favorites. Go to https://www.facebook.com/ in a web browser.
- If you don't see the app or group in that list, hover over the title ("APPS" or "GROUPS") and select "More" for the complete lists. Remove from Favorites: To remove an item (except the News Feed), hover over it and click the pencil that appears. Then select "Remove from favorites..
1 Answer. Track down and re-subscribe to those channels, so YouTube could update their database with your subscriptions. You can do this by clicking on the Send Feedback link shown in the left sidebar.Why are some of my posts missing from my facebook timeline?
- Facebook hides not-so-popular posts from your Timeline. This gives an illusion that some of your FB posts have either been deleted or disappeared! NOTE: However, mind you, sometimes this may not be a matter of illusion.