Video answer: See posts from more friends on facebook news feed - tutorial
Top best answers to the question «Why am i seeing less posts on facebook»
Sometimes a post that you've already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it… If you feel you're missing posts you'd like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don't want to see, you can adjust your settings.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why am i seeing less posts on facebook?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Why am i not seeing facebook posts?
- I am not seeing posts and status updates from all my friends on my Facebook feed! If you’re a Facebook user experiencing this problem, you’re not alone. Luckily, this actually isn’t a bug. It’s just the way that the Facebook algorithm works. You can, however, adjust some settings to see posts from more friends on Facebook.
- Why am i not seeing friends facebook posts?
- Why aren't people seeing my posts on facebook?
- Why is no one seeing my facebook posts?
💻 Facebook how to block friends from seeing posts?
Ever want to block specific people from seeing your posts on Facebook, but not "unfriend" them? Here's a quick tutorial to doing just that!
- How can i stop someone seeing my facebook posts?
- How do i stop seeing friends posts on facebook?
- How to block someone from seeing my facebook posts?
💻 How to stop seeing facebook posts without unfriending?
Facebook Help TeamYou can unfollow someone to stop seeing their posts in your feed. To unfollow someone, go to their profile, hover over Following and then scroll down to select Unfollow.
- How to stop friends seeing your posts on facebook?
- When you quit seeing a froends posts on facebook?
- Why am i seeing week old posts on facebook?
Video answer: How to see your friends posts in your news feed on facebook
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «Why am i seeing less posts on facebook?» so you can surely find the answer!How can i make my facebook posts less annoying?
- Place friends in the “Acquaintances” list and their posts will rarely show up in your News Feed. You can also make use of the “Restricted” list, which is kind of the inverse of the “Unfollow” option. Restricted users will only be able to see your public posts or posts in which you specifically tag them.
To limit the person's access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose "Who can see what others post on your timeline." You can also limit "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline."How can i block people from seeing my facebook posts?
- Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option. Think of it as giving your boss a brief social timeout ...
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you'd like to add to your Restricted List…
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user's name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.
To prevent specific people from seeing a post you make:
- Click on the "Audience Selector" inside the post.
- Change the audience to "Custom"
- There will be a box that allows you to exclude someone from seeing your post.
- Add the people you do not wish to see your post.
Video answer: Why am i seeing everything my friends like and comment on facebook and how to lessen itHow do i block someone from seeing my facebook posts?
I remember, this used to be a fairly straight forward process although, not intuitive... yo... u had to go to your friend list and choose the 'block' option, where you were then 'offered' whether to block or un-follow and hide your posts from that person.How do i keep facebook friends from seeing my posts?
How to Stop Someone From Viewing Your Photos on Facebook Without Unfriending Them
- Choosing Your Audience. Facebook allows you to select who can see your posts and photos at any given time…
- Going Back in Time. Audience settings can be retroactive. If you want to change who can see a photo or an album, you can select a different audience even ...
- Watching Tags. Once you have set your audience, refrain from tagging people in your photos…
Video answer: No one can see my facebook page, how to fix that?How do i stop people from seeing my facebook posts?
- Put Strangers, business colleagues and anyone that you don’t want to see your personal posts as “Acquaintances”. Facebook allows you to post to “Friends except Acquaintances”. You can limit the frequency of posts that you see from these people.
- [Solution] How to Stop Seeing a Friends Posts on Facebook Desktop 1 Open the Facebook homepage. 2 Scroll down to a friend’s post. 3 Click the ▼ icon in the post. 4 Click Unfollow. See More....
When you hide a photo or post you're tagged in on your timeline, people won't be able to see it when they visit your timeline. But the photo or post will still be visible to the audience it's shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed or Search.
Video answer: What to do if your ex blocks you on facebook?Why am i not seeing my own posts on facebook?
If you are still experiencing this issue, here are a few things to try: - Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click "Logout"; - Clear cookies and cache, if you're using a computer; ... - Log into Facebook and try again.Why am i only seeing a few posts on facebook?
The reason you can't see friends' status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the "noise" on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you've had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.Is less really more when it comes to facebook posts?
- When it comes to posts, there is some truth to the adage, “less is more.” According to a 2011 statistical review conducted by Buddy Media, “the longer the post length, the less engaging fans find it.” The study revealed that in general, Facebook posts with 80 characters or less receive a 27 percent higher engagement rate.
Hiding an individual post
Just click the button immediately to the left of the blue “Post” button when typing a status update. Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option. Think of it as giving your boss a brief social timeout.
- Find the section that says “Who can see your future posts?” and click the “edit” link. From here, you can click the audience selector button and then “custom” from the menu that appears. This brings up a new box where you can use the “Don’t share this with” option to keep your boss in the dark for as long as you want.
- From here, you can enter the names of specific people to exclude from seeing your content. Facebook enables you to control who sees what on your Timeline. You can set the privacy settings so only one person can see a post or so that it's completely public, or anything in between.
- how to prevent facebook friends from seeing posts. The easiest way to prevent Facebook friends from seeing your status update is to use the inline privacy option. This is the drop down button beside the Post button. The options in the drop down menu are your lists.
- To limit the person's access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose "Who can see what others post on your timeline." You can also limit "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline."
Video answer: How to hide facebook profile from publicWhy am i only seeing a couple of posts on facebook?
The reason you can't see friends' status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the "noise" on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you've had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.Why am i only seeing a few posts on facebook app?
The reason you can't see friends' status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the "noise" on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you've had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.Can i stop someone from seeing my facebook posts without unfriending them?
Are you wanting to hide your Timeline and posts from a Facebook friend? If so, you can add them to your Restricted list. Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you're still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post.