Video answer: How to change your facebook newsfeed to see .
Top best answers to the question «Why am i not seeing some of my friends posts on facebook»
Don't worry. They haven't un-friended you. The reason you can't see friends' status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the "noise" on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you've had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Why am i not seeing some of my friends posts on facebook?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Facebook how to block friends from seeing posts?
Ever want to block specific people from seeing your posts on Facebook, but not "unfriend" them? Here's a quick tutorial to doing just that!
- How to stop friends seeing your posts on facebook?
- How do i keep facebook friends from seeing my posts?
- Can you block certain friends from seeing your posts on facebook?
💻 Why am i not seeing friends facebook posts?
The reason you can't see friends' status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the "noise" on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you've had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people… After all, Facebook is supposed to be a social network.
- Why am i not seeing facebook posts?
- How to stop seeing facebook posts without unfriending?
- Why am i seeing less posts on facebook?
💻 How do i stop seeing friends posts on facebook?
You can use your PC’s web browser to unfollow a friend on Facebook and stop seeing their posts on your news feeds: 1. Open your preferred computer browser and log into your Facebook account. 2. With your Facebook account logged in, locate the friend that you want to unfollow.
- Why aren't people seeing my posts on facebook?
- Why is no one seeing my facebook posts?
- Why do some of my friends on facebook posts show up on my facebook?
Video answer: 7 facebook algorithm hacks to get more people to see .
We've handpicked 26 related questions for you, similar to «Why am i not seeing some of my friends posts on facebook?» so you can surely find the answer!Why are some people seeing pictures on facebook?
- Others are being told by their friends that they are sending requests to click on links to videos, sending out bogus chat messages, or writing mass messages and tagged photos leading people to believe they are in the link.
My Facebook feed posts are not showing up, or all I can see is the Like box but no posts There are a few common reasons why your Facebook feed embed might not be displaying. It’s recommended to go through the following checks before requesting support… 1) You’re trying to display posts from a personal profileCan you post on facebook without friends seeing?
Just click the button immediately to the left of the blue “Post” button when typing a status update. Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option.Why am i not seeing friends on facebook?
- The reason you can't see friends' status on Facebook is because of an algorithm Facebook uses to cut down the "noise" on your profile. This algorithm looks at which friends you've had the most interactions with, and then only shows you posts from those people.
How do I stop people from posting on my profile on Facebook? When someone re-shares something I posted, who can see it? How do I see someone’s story on Facebook? How do I edit a post that I've shared from my Facebook Page? How can I stop someone from contacting me on Facebook? How do I stop posts written in another language from being a...
Video answer: How to unfollow facebook friends without unfriendingHow to block someone from seeing my facebook posts?
- How to Block someone from Seeing your Posts on Facebook 1 Open the Facebook app and tap on the three-bar icon at the top. 2 Select Settings & Privacy from the menu followed by Settings. 3 Scroll down and tap on Blocking. Then tap on Add to blocked list and search for the person that you want to block. See More....
Step 1, Open the Facebook app. It looks like a white F on a blue background. If prompted to sign in, type in your username and password, then click Log In.Step 2, Scroll down to a friend's post. All recent posts from your friends will appear in your timeline below the comment box.Step 3, Tap the icon in the post. It is located in the upper right corner of the post's box.
Video answer: How to get facebook followers on your accountWhy am i seeing week old posts on facebook?
Sometimes a post that you've already seen will move to the top of News Feed because many of your friends have liked or commented on it… If you feel you're missing posts you'd like to see, or seeing posts in your News Feed that you don't want to see, you can adjust your settings.Can friends of friends see your posts on facebook?
- Your friends can, however, see your posts if they go to your Facebook page. You can also set who sees your posts on your page. In the photo below, I have set this specific post to public, which means everyone (not just my friends) can see it. I can change the settings though to show the post to only my friends or just specific friends.
Posts on Facebook, Instagram and other social media show plain black boxes with messages of support for the Black Lives Matter movement. The movement is also part of “Blackout Tuesday,” a music industry effort to go quiet today. Many of the posts include hashtags #BlackoutTuesday or #BlackOutDay2020.
Video answer: How to add tagged posts manually on facebook timelineWhy are some posts blank on facebook?
If any of your feeds are blank, close and reopen Facebook to refresh your News Feed or update the browser you're using. If that doesn't work, please use the “Report a Problem” link on your account to let us know more about what you're seeing.Can you post on facebook marketplace without friends seeing?
Hi Michelle, Products posted in Marketplace can be viewed by anyone with access to Marketplace. Products are not automatically published in a person's News Feed, and a person's friends will not be notified about the product unless the seller chooses to share it with them.Can you sell on facebook marketplace without friends seeing?
It is pretty simple, create a new facebook identity and use it to sell your products. Use a different computer or browser for that ID. If you want to use the facebook at on android there is an option of facebook lite. Use the regular app for your ...Can someone block you from seeing their posts on facebook?
To limit the person's access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose "Who can see what others post on your timeline." You can also limit "Who can see posts you've been tagged in on your timeline."How can i block people from seeing my facebook posts?
- Just like using the Privacy Settings page, you can choose to block individual people from seeing the post using the “custom” option. Think of it as giving your boss a brief social timeout ...
- Step 1: Go the profile of the user you'd like to add to your Restricted List…
- Step 2: Tap the “Friends” button under the user's name.
- Step 3: Tap “Edit Friend Lists.”
- Step 4: Scroll to the bottom of the list, and tap “Restricted” to add a check mark to this row.
To prevent specific people from seeing a post you make:
- Click on the "Audience Selector" inside the post.
- Change the audience to "Custom"
- There will be a box that allows you to exclude someone from seeing your post.
- Add the people you do not wish to see your post.
I remember, this used to be a fairly straight forward process although, not intuitive... yo... u had to go to your friend list and choose the 'block' option, where you were then 'offered' whether to block or un-follow and hide your posts from that person.
Video answer: Got too many duplicate posts in your feed.how to fix thatHow do i stop people from seeing my facebook posts?
- Put Strangers, business colleagues and anyone that you don’t want to see your personal posts as “Acquaintances”. Facebook allows you to post to “Friends except Acquaintances”. You can limit the frequency of posts that you see from these people.
- [Solution] How to Stop Seeing a Friends Posts on Facebook Desktop 1 Open the Facebook homepage. 2 Scroll down to a friend’s post. 3 Click the ▼ icon in the post. 4 Click Unfollow. See More....
When you hide a photo or post you're tagged in on your timeline, people won't be able to see it when they visit your timeline. But the photo or post will still be visible to the audience it's shared with in other places on Facebook, such as in News Feed or Search.Why am i not seeing my own posts on facebook?
If you are still experiencing this issue, here are a few things to try: - Log out of Facebook by clicking the arrow on the top right corner and click "Logout"; - Clear cookies and cache, if you're using a computer; ... - Log into Facebook and try again.