Asked By: Kiarra Towne
Date created: Fri, Mar 12, 2021 9:59 PM
Date updated: Tue, Jun 28, 2022 9:18 PM
Top best answers to the question «Where do i find my privacy settings on facebook»
- Security is always a good thing, especially in such a large and quickly expanding environment such as the internet. Go to your Facebook profile dashboard. Click on "Account" in the upper right hand side of your dashboard. Select "Privacy Settings". Under "Basic Directory Information", click on "View Settings".
- Facebook’s privacy settings are spread over a number of portions of the site. However, you can do a quick health check by tapping the padlock to the right of the Home screen and selecting Run Privacy Check Up. 1) Posts – As explained below, this will explain how to control your privacy settings for every post.
- 1 – Log into your Facebook account. 2 – Tap the Menu icon (it looks like three horizontal lines stacked atop one another). 3 – Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy. 4 – Tap Settings. 5 – Scroll down to the “Privacy” section and tap Privacy Settings.
- Go to settings. On a mobile browser this is the three horizontal bars on the right hand side. On desktop it is under the dropdown arrow on the top blue bar. Go to ‘Account Settings’ on mobile browser, or simply ‘privacy’ on a desktop browser.
How to set my Facebook privacy settings?
- How to Set Timeline and Tagging Privacy Settings on Facebook First, log in to your FB account. Then go to Timeline and Tagging Settings via this link… let's start with Who can post on your timeline? ... The next option allows you to keep an eye on all your shares and what you've been tagged on… The lower option allows you to change the privacy settings of your old shares… More items...