Top best answers to the question «What happens when you hide a friend on facebook»
You can hide someone's posts or unfollow that person, which means you remain "friends" but no longer see their posts on your News Feed.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «What happens when you hide a friend on facebook?» often ask the following questions:
💻 What happens when you hide a friend request on facebook?
Hiding Friend Requests
Friend requests appear under their own icon on the toolbar at the top of every Facebook page… Anyone who has sent you a friend request that has been hidden won't be able to see any of your updates on Facebook unless you've chosen to make them public.
- What happens when i hide comments on facebook?
- What happens when you hide comments on facebook?
- What happens when you hide someone on facebook?
💻 What happens when a friend deactivated facebook?
When you deactivate your Facebook account, Facebook does not send out any notification whatsoever. Your friends won't know that you've deactivated your account unless they try to search for your now-deactivated profile or they ask you in the real world.
- Facebook what happens when you delete friend request?
- What happens when you hide a mention on facebook?
- What happens when friend request on facebook is denied?
💻 Facebook what happens when you hide a comment?
- When you hide any comment on Facebook, the post gets hidden from all of your users apart from the commenters and their friends. Only the commenter and their friends will be able to see the comment they had posted on your post. Not a single person other than them will be able to see them.
- What happens when i unfollow a friend on facebook?
- What happens when you add a friend on facebook?
- What happens when you add a friend to facebook?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «What happens when you hide a friend on facebook?» so you can surely find the answer!What happens when you block a friend on facebook?
- When you block a Facebook friend, facebook will not notify the person that you’ve blocked them. However, if the person is a facebook veteran and messages you on a regularly basis, he/she may be keen on knowing why he can no longer access your Facebook profile. And may search for your profile via the Facebook search.
- If somebody deletes you as a friend on Facebook, they will immediately disappear from your friend list. However, on Snapchat, if somebody removes you, their profile will still appear under your “My Friends ” section. You just won’t be able to send them snaps or view their story.
When you snooze a person or a page, you'll remain friends or a fan of the page. They won't receive any notification that you snoozed them, so they'll never know.What happens when you unfriend a friend on facebook?
What Really Happens When You Unfriend Someone? While those you unfriend on Facebook don’t actually receive a notification telling them they’ve been unfriended, they may notice that you’re no longer listed among their friends. (Although some people may use apps or third-party software to notify them of any unfriending).What happens when you hide somone elses comment on facebook?
What does hiding a comment on Facebook actually do?
- Hiding a comment on your own timeline enables "out of sight, out of mind" for you, and for any of your Facebook friends who are not also the Facebook friends of the person who posted the hidden comment. Hiding a comment on your own timeline also stops notifications to you regarding that comment thread .
- If you click the Ignore button on a friend request, the request is thrown away by Facebook. The other party isn’t notified in any way. But your would-be Facebook friend can still figure out if you’ve rejected them, simply by looking you up again.
How do you delete your YouTube channel?
- Click on the top right corner icon and select “Settings”. In a web browser on your YouTube page, your profile picture...
- Click “View Advanced Settings” and select “Delete Channel”. The option to delete your channel is fairly deep in the...
- Choose “Permanently Delete” rather than “Hide”. The following screen will give you the...
If you send a friend request to someone he/she will have three options: accepting it, deleting it and neither of these (ignoring). If she/he deny your request u will not be able to send him/her a friend request again (the ADD FRIEND button will be disappeared)What happens when someone rejects your friend request on facebook?
They will not be notified that their friend request was declined, but they will be able to send you another friend request in the future. If you take no action on the request they've sent you, they will not be able send you another friend request.What happens when you accept a friend request on facebook?
- Some requests come from attackers sharing malicious links that lead to malware or phishing sites. These can end up in your Facebook News Feed after you accept their friend request. Catfishers create extremely detailed fake profiles to trick people for romantic or financial gain.
When you block someone they will no longer be able to do things such as tag you or see things you post on your timeline.What happens when you cancel a friend request in facebook?
Continue Reading. If you cancel a friend request coming to you, then the person sending the request will know about it if they check. They can check by visiting your profile and then see what is the status of their request. If it is still as Friend Request Sent, then it means the request is pending, not cancelled.What happens when you don't have a friend on facebook?
- • When you don’t have any friend in common, the button will not appear. You have to add a friend who already exists in their friend list to be able to send a request to them. • Facebook limits the amount of friends per profile can have.
- When you’ve reached the friend limit, other users on the social media platform will not be able to send you any friend request. Whenever they try to, they will be faced with the error shown in the image above. To prevent that from happening, you should remove one friend from your list.
No you will not be removed from his suggestions. See face has its own algorithms on which it works it only displays suggestions and links which you will like on your profile if you don't like someone and hide his suggestions that doesn't mean that he will also be not able to see your suggestion.When you cancel a friend request on facebook what happens?
Deleting the friend request of someone means that you neither want to be friends with that person nor want them to access your Facebook profile. They will not be notified The other person will not be notified of such actions as deleting the friend requests. They can send you another requestWhat happens if i hide facebook comment?
You have three options in regards to negative Facebook comments: Hiding the Facebook comment will keep it hidden from everyone except that person and their friends. They won’t know that the comment is hidden, so you can avoid potential fallout. Deleting the Facebook comment will erase it; no one will be able to see it. The user will know that the negative comment has been deleted if they go to view it again, but they won’t be notified of its deletion.What happens when you hide a facebook post on your timeline?
- When you hide the post, it will no longer appear on your timeline, this means anyone who goes to your Facebook profile will no longer see the post. However, the post can still appear in the general newsfeed of people who are friends with you and whoever posted the status. You will also still be able to see the post in your activity log.
- Just because you’ve hidden a Facebook post from your timeline doesn’t mean other people can’t see it in their personal newsfeeds. For example, if you hide a photo from your timeline, your friends can still comment on and react to the post if it appears in their newsfeeds.
Hiding your channel will make channel name, videos, likes, subscriptions, and subscribers private. All your comments and replies will be permanently deleted. Your account data on other Google properties will not be removed.Whay happens when you delete a facebook friend request?
What happens when you Unfriend on Facebook?
- When you unfriend someone, that person no longer has "friend" access to your profile page. This means he or she may no longer be able to view your profile or post comments on your wall. You can customize these options for friends and non-friends in Facebook using the "Privacy Settings" link.
- A person from an association you contacted last week is suggested as a friend. Do you feel stalked? The most common response on chat boards to these friend suggestions is ‘creepy.’ A new app is providing an antidote to unwanted Facebook friends by helping you avoid friends you do not like.
By accessing your Facebook settings, you can prevent people from reading things you post and hide all of your profile data. If you need to completely hide your profile, you can temporarily disable your account. All of your data will be saved, but hidden from everyone on Facebook until you reactivate.