Top best answers to the question «Video clip comments are disable in youtube»
- Go to YouTube and sign in with your account.
- Click your profile picture that is on the top right side and then select YouTube Studio.
- Select Videos from the left menu.
- Select the thumbnail of the video you want to turn off its comments.
- Stay at the Details Then, you need to switch to the More options section.
- Scroll down to Comments and ratings. Then open the drop-down menu for Comment visibility and select Disable comments.
- Click the SAVE button on the top right side to execute the change.
5 other answers
YouTube has announced a few sweeping changes amid a number of controversies involving children’s safety on the platform.. In a post on the YouTube Creator Blog, the company laid out the actions being taken. The biggest update: YouTube will now disable comments on all videos featuring minors. YouTube states that this change will be rolled out over the next few months.
When it was first spotted it could be toggled just like any annotation, but YouTube decided to make this something more permanent so those no longer disable when annotations are off. The only way to take them off now is with an extension, or userscript that can "kill" the behavior of those cards (they are more complex than they appear), or completely hide them (a simple userstyle is enough for that).
Video-sharing site to disable comments on all videos of ‘younger minors’ in attempt to prevent predatory behaviour YouTube’s new policies follow the discovery of a paedophile ring operating ...
A hyperlink from YouTube near the notification about the comments being “turned off” directs users to a page titled, “Learn why comments are disabled.”. The video owner selected the setting to “Disable comments”. YouTube may have turned off comments on some videos for safety reasons, like to protect minors.
The biggest update: YouTube will now disable comments on all videos featuring minors. YouTube states that this change will be rolled out over the next few months.