Asked By: Alexa O'Keefe
Date created: Tue, Jul 27, 2021 11:00 PM
Date updated: Sat, Sep 24, 2022 2:44 PM
Video answer: How to write a bash script
Top best answers to the question «Ubuntu how to create a bash script»
Make a Bash Script Executable
- 1) Create a new text file with a . sh extension…
- 2) Add #!/bin/bash to the top of it. This is necessary for the “make it executable” part.
- 3) Add lines that you'd normally type at the command line…
- 4) At the command line, run chmod u+x YourScriptFileName.sh…
- 5) Run it whenever you need!
Video answer: How to create and run a bash script on ubuntu 21.04