Asked By: Hortense Kshlerin
Date created: Thu, May 20, 2021 4:03 AM
Date updated: Thu, Jul 21, 2022 11:55 PM
Top best answers to the question «Tips to keep kids safe when posting on youtube»
- Use Restricted Mode (best for older kids).
- Use YouTube Kids (better for younger kids).
- Turn off Search in YouTube Kids.
- Get an antivirus with content filtering ( Norton 360 is my favorite).
- Teach your kids to block and flag certain videos and channels.
- Create curated video playlists for your kids.