Top best answers to the question «Should i post all my youtube videos or over time»
Posting once a week is a good standard schedule, but if you like to spend a lot of time editing your videos and you work full time then maybe once a week isn't realistic for you. Maybe you should post once every two weeks.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Should i post all my youtube videos or over time?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Should you post youtube videos consistantly?
Never make your schedule based on what other YouTubers are doing. Your lives are different. Posting once a week is a good standard schedule, but if you like to spend a lot of time editing your videos and you work full time then maybe once a week isn't realistic for you. Maybe you should post once every two weeks.
- Should i post youtube videos on facebook?
- Should you post youtube videos on twitter?
- Should you post your kids videos to youtube?
💻 What time should i post on youtube?
5pmThe best time to post, in general, is at 5pm, though you can still get success until 9pm before you see serious diminishing returns. Sundays are the optimal days to post a video on YouTube, either earlier in the morning (between 8am and 11am) or later in the evening (after 5pm).
- How many youtube videos should i post a week?
- How many youtube videos should i post per month?
- Should you post your videos on facebook or youtube first?
💻 Should i post vertical videos on youtube?
Thus, vertical videos are no longer shown with annoying black bars when viewed on desktop. However, since the widescreen (16:9) format reigns on YouTube, uploading vertical (9:16) videos on the platform may be tough on user experience since YouTube subscribers are still used to watching videos in 16:9.
- Why should you not post your youtube videos onto facebook?
- How to do voice over youtube videos?
- Should you post videos to your facebook page?
8 other answers
Should I Do All My YouTube Videos In HD Please comment saying yes or no and if you want me to make a video on anything for the iphone or ipod touch just ask
YouTube has finally provided some specific guidelines concerning what kind of profanity its creators can use in videos without getting demonetized. Some words will not fly at all with YouTube’s ...
Here is a playlist full of all my YouTube videos! This way, if you feel like binge-watching my channel everything is listed right here! Thank you so much for...
Here are all my videos. Please subscribe with notifications on and also leave a like.
Guys view all my videos on this playlist
(I will probably do a separate post divulging all the secrets of my brilliant opt-in loop, so stay tuned!) In summary, posting daily on YouTube didn’t give me a bump in subscribers, at least not noticeably, but I had 3 really powerful wins as a result of participating in VEDA.
My understanding is that it’s easier to grow organically post 1k subs because YouTube is more likely to recommend your videos. Anna August 20, 2017 at 10:20 am YouTube is more likely to recommend your videos when you have more subscribers.
You're a busy person. You don't have time to watch all your friend's cringy youtube videos. So I've compiled them alllll into ONE MASSIVE ABOMINATION for you...
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «Should i post all my youtube videos or over time?» so you can surely find the answer!Can't post any new youtube videos?
Check your internet connectionIf your video won't upload to YouTube, first check the basics. Make sure your phone is connected to a reliable wi-fi network or has a strong cell signal when you're on the move, and make sure your computer has a fast enough internet connection for uploading video files. Is youtube safe to post videos?
YouTube is supposed to be for users over the age of 13, due to the fact that the parent company, Google, collects and markets user data. The Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) exempts kids from data collection… (Learn five ways to keep kids safe on YouTube.)Should i compress youtube videos?
According to Google, "If your video is larger than 128GB, try compressing your video in a video editor before uploading it to YouTube. This will reduce your video file size while still keeping the video quality high.Should you tag youtube videos?
Tags can be useful if the content of your video is commonly misspelled. Otherwise, tags play a minimal role in your video's discovery. This is probably why most studies, like this one from Briggsby, show only a small positive relationship between the usage of keywords in tags and a video's ranking position.When should you post on youtube?
- The best time to post on YouTube tends to be early afternoon between 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. That’s because most viewers watch videos in the evening, so you’ll want to have your videos indexed by then. Thursdays and Fridays tend to be the best days to post on YouTube.
run YouTube Movie Maker, select “Make Videos”, then click upper left red REC button to record voiceover, then back to the program main window, add your video into Video Line, add recorded voiceover into Audio Line, at last, click lower right RENDER button to output a new video with voiceover for YouTube.How to download youtube videos over 1 hour?
- For example, if you want to achieve YouTube to MP3 over 1 hour, you need to select the mp3 format to continue. 6. After selecting mp3 as the output format, you can also select the subtitle to download if there are available subtitles. 7. Click the DOWNLOAD button to start the download process.
- Tap the Lock icon in the bottom corner of any page in the app. Read and enter the numbers that appear or enter your custom passcode. Tap Settings, then tap Offline. Turn the radio button Off for "Save over Wi-Fi only." You can also set the default quality of your saved videos.
YouTube does not remove videos for having been posted a long time ago, regardless of whether or not they're being viewed.Must watch youtube videos all time?
Top 10 Most Viewed YouTube Videos of All Time
- Despacito by Luis Fonsi featuring Daddy Yankee – 6.15 Billion YouTube Views…
- Shape of You by Ed Sheeran – 4.17 Billion YouTube Views…
- See You Again by Wiz Khalifa featuring Charlie Puth – 4.08 Billion YouTube Views.
The reason for your slow YouTube experience is most likely your Internet connection… Here are some other common causes for YouTube buffering: not enough bandwidth for your connection when watching HD videos. browser issues on Mac and PC (cache, add-ons), and app issues on iPhone and Android smartphones.Can i post gameplay videos on youtube?
Using PlayStation 4, one can play video games together with their friends wherever they are in the world, even if they don't own a copy of the game. Apart from this, they can also upload their gameplay videos to YouTube using their PlayStation 4. The YouTube app is available on PlayStation 4.Can i post nintendo videos on youtube?
You can continue posting videos of Nintendo games to YouTube without registering them into the Program. However, if you sign up for the Nintendo Creators Program you can receive a share of the advertising proceeds Nintendo receives from YouTube for your Nintendo-related YouTube videos.Can i post roblox videos on youtube?
You can upload to YouTube if you want to, or just check it out in your computer's ROBLOX Videos folder. 4. Posting to YouTube is easy!Can i post youtube videos on tumblr?
Posts can include text, photos, quotes, video, links and audio. You can include YouTube videos on the website in two ways: through direct embedding, which allows the video to be played without leaving Tumblr, and through linking. You can add either option to Tumblr through the Dashboard.Can i post youtube videos to vimeo?
You can post natively to Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, and even Shopify simultaneously. The first time you post, you'll need to give Vimeo permission to connect to your social accounts. Then you can enter things like title, description, and privacy settings — and hurrah!Can you post edit videos on youtube?
You can download your edited video and upload it again to publish your changes. You can cut out the beginning, middle, or end of your video on a computer. You don't need to re-upload a video to trim it. The video's URL, view count, and comments will stay the same.Can you post youtube videos in linkedin?
You can't embed video natively to your LinkedIn articles, so instead you'll want to share from YouTube, Vimeo, Wistia, or other video hosting platforms. This is an impressive way to share your longer, more informative videos and content on LinkedIn.Can you post youtube videos on igtv?
Unfortunately, you can't send your Youtube video straight to IGTV. However, you can upload your video directly from the Instagram app and IGTV app.Can you post youtube videos on instagram?
Get your YouTube video ready for an Instagram post
Instagram has a few video requirements: mainly, no uploading explicit stuff and you can only post videos to Instagram if they're between 3 and 60 seconds long. If the YouTube video you want to share is longer, it's time to do some editing.
Like YouTube or Vine, video content is popular on Tumblr, where videos under 1 minute in duration outperform longer ones by about 40%. Like WordPress, you can create blog posts and put them up on Tumblr, comment on other’s posts and follow someone whose blog you fancy.How do you post videos from youtube?
- Using the YouTube website’s built-in share buttons 1. Open the YouTube website in your Internet browser. 2. Go to the page of the video you’d like to post. 3. Click Share below the video window. Then select Facebook. 4. A new window will pop up.
- Method 1: How to post a video on YouTube from computer. Step 1 Enter youtube.com in the address bar of your browser and log into your YouTube account. Click the "Upload" button on top of the screen next to the search bar to enter the upload page. Step 2 Drag and drop the video file you want to post on YouTube into the upload page.