Top best answers to the question «Remove youtube channel if you are not primary owner»
Only an owner of a Brand Account can remove owners or managers from a Brand Account's YouTube channel.
- On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right, click your account Settings .
- Under "Account," select Add or remove manager(s).
- Click Manage permissions.
5 other answers
Only an owner of a Brand Account can remove owners or managers from a Brand Account's YouTube channel. On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the brand account. In the top right, click your account...
If you don’t have a list of accounts, it could be for a few reasons: Your Google Account is not the primary account owner. Learn more about how to change channel owners. Other users have access to your channel in Studio permissions. To continue, you first have to remove these users in Studio. Learn more about how to remove access.
What is a Primary Owner? What can a Primary Owner do on YouTube? A Primary Owner has access to everything on the YouTube account and can do anything – including deleting the account and adding or deleting other Managers and Owners. However, they cannot remove their own access to the account, unless they transfer that primary ownership to someone else first. There must always be one Primary Owner on the YouTube account and there can be only one.
Step 4: Change the other Google account to be the Primary Owner of the channel Step 5: Remove permissions from the old Google account [optional] Important notes before you start. Moving a YouTube channel will retain: The channel URL; Videos; Subscribers; Likes; Comments made by others; The following are not retained when you move a YouTube channel: Custom URLs
4. Then next time you subscribe to a channel YouTube will ask if you want to keep you subscription private. Say yes to keeping it private. This way the channel owner will be able to see that someone has subscribed but not track who you actually are.