Top best answers to the question «How to see all facebook comments»
How to block others from seeing my comments on Facebook?
- How to Block others from Seeing My Comments on Facebook Block a User. Click the Privacy Shortcuts'' icon. Click the "Privacy Shortcuts" icon, resembling a padlock with three horizontal... Enter the name or email address. Select the person. Select the person you want to block from the list of users that dislays… Individual Post Privacy Settings. Click the Friends drop-down. Click the "Friends" drop-down next to the "Post" button on any new post -- for example, a... See More....
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How to see all facebook comments?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Are facebook comments public?
- Public. All comments will be public. They'll also appear in the Review tab. Closed. All comments will be hidden. Banned Users. In the tab Banned Users, moderators can search for banned users. If a new comment is published from a banned user, this comment will automatically have limited visibility and show up in the Review tab.
- Can you export facebook comments?
- Can't open comments in facebook?
- Does deactivating facebook delete comments?
💻 Are facebook story comments private?
You can't hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it's commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
- What's wrong with facebook comments?
- Why do facebook comments disappear?
- Can deleted facebook comments be seen?
💻 Can facebook delete your comments?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.
- Can someone hide your facebook comments?
- Can someone see my comments facebook?
- Can you approve comments on facebook?
10 other answers
You can see a long list of every post you've commented on and easily delete or view those comments. Sometimes you regret a Facebook comment but you can't fin...
To efficiently go through your comments on Facebook, you need a well-designed user interface. Sotrender’s Social Inbox organizes Facebook comments and messages according to who wrote the comment and on which post. One of our USPs is our Gmail-style conversation threading, so you’ll always be able to find your way back to the conversation.
Look man i also show u how to you will find your all comments on facebook. 1st you go your setting and go on yellow mark “your profile information” Then go to “Access your information” Then open comments which are yellow mark you will got your all comments on facebook.
How do I change my “most relevant” settings to see all comme... Related Help Center FAQs; What does Most Relevant mean on a Facebook Page post? How do I remove or change my reaction to a post or comment o... How do I change the language that Facebook posts or comments... How do I delete posts and comments from a Facebook group?
Recently I am only able to see partial comments on posts. It tells me that the most relevant are selected. Most relevant to whom? The newest algorithm? Is there an option where you can choose to see all comments? Some news stories and other threads I have been following have had things missing when I went back to check updates because apparently it wasn’t considered a relevant comment. It ...
How to Manage, Reply or Send Message to All Comments on Facebook Page.This video show you how to collect all comments on Facebook. You can easy filter, hide ...
Once you connect your Facebook profiles in Project Settings, go to the Inbox feature. The Inbox is where you’ll have all of your Ads comments in one place, ready to be answered, deleted, hidden, etc. Make sure you have your filters set correctly.
This expands Facebook posts so that you can see/read all comments and replies from top to bottom without clicking. This is how I use it, and I use it only on individual posts with usually many fewer than 100 comments and replies. Others use this to expand multiple posts prior to archiving them. That wasn’t my original usage model and can hit Facebook limitations on how much it will retrieve ...
The search function is pretty powerful. Simply search “posts by x” or “posts commented on by x” or “posts liked by x.” However, I don’t believe you will get ALL posts and comments.
We've handpicked 25 related questions for you, similar to «How to see all facebook comments?» so you can surely find the answer!Can you delete comments off facebook?
- Anywhere you post a comment on Facebook, you can delete it using the same method. Delete your comment by clicking the "Edit or Delete" pencil icon near your comment. Click "Delete" and then click "Delete" one more time in the confirmation window to complete the process.
Here’s how to do it: Hold down the comment you want to remove. Tap “Delete” in the pop-up window Tap “Delete” to confirm.Can you hide comments on facebook?
- To hide a comment on Facebook, open the Facebook post and scroll down to the comment you want to hide. Hover your mouse over the comment and click on the three dots on the right. In the pop-up card, click the Hide comment option
YayText also allows you to bold text in Facebook comments. Follow these steps to make your comments stand out:1. Find a post you’d like to comment on. 2.Can you print comments from facebook?
It is easy to print Facebook messages. Printing from Facebook is similar to printing from any other web page. All you need is to select the text you want to print, right-click it and select Print!Can't delete comments on facebook app?
- You can remove posts and comments that you have made on Facebook using the mobile app. You can remove comments others have made on something you've posted, but you cannot delete comments they've left on posts you didn't create. The process for deleting posts and comments is nearly identical for Android and iPhone.
- Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; - Restart your computer or phone; - Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; - Log into Facebook and try again.Do facebook comments show as edited?
Facebook says: Edits to comments are visible to everyone who can see the comment. If a comment has been edited, you'll see the word Edited next to the time stamp. Clicking this shows the comment's edit history. All versions of the comment will pop up in a box.Does blocking on facebook remove comments?
When you block someone on Facebook, your old likes, comments, among other areas where you communicated on the social network are hidden from their view. Not only on the timeline but anywhere else. Likewise, their likes and comments also vanish from your feed.Facebook how to find friends comments?
- 1. Launch a browser of your choice.
- 2. Head over to Facebook.
- 3. Log into your account, if you aren’t already logged in.
- 4. At the top left of the Facebook page, you’ll see the search bar. Go ahead and click ‘ Search ’ and type ‘ posts commented on by x .’. Of course, ...
- 5. Locate the posts someone commented on.
Anyone who can see a certain post will also be able to see any reactions or comments people have made on it, including if you've reacted or commented. The person who posts something has control over the audience who can see it.Facebook why can't i open comments?
1 Refresh The Facebook App. In many cases, refreshing the Facebook app solves the issue as sometimes the native app gets stuck. You can try refreshing the app by swiping down on your smartphone. This will refresh your feed, comments, and posts, after which you can try accessing the comments.How do i download facebook comments?
- Login with admin account of the Facebook page.
- Allow "Read content posted on the Page" and "Read user content on your Page"
- Select Facebook page.
- Select Facebook post or enter Facebook URL.
- Choose export settings for Facebook comments.
- Click Export Facebook comments.
You can view your comments on Facebook in your Activity Log: 1. On your Timeline, click "View Activity Log" 2. Click "Comments" on the left side 3. You can use the years on the right to help you navigate through your comments Hope this helps, ArieShould you hide comments on facebook?
- You can't hide a comment on Facebook and make it visible to fewer people than can see the content that it's commenting on. Your only choices are to delete it or leave it visible to whoever can see the post or photo.
Another new feature launched by Facebook is the author icon displayed on comments. With this feature, it can be revealed easily if an author is commenting on its own posts. The comment posted by the author will have an author icon displayed above which can make it easy for commenters to distinguish among others.Where did my facebook comments go?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.Why are comments hidden on facebook?
1 Answer. Facebook has comment spam filters that will, by default, hide certain comments (unless the post owner goes in and manually unhides them). The comments remain in the comment count but don't show up to the public (if it's your post you can see three dots and click to manage the spam posts).Why are my facebook comments disappearing?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it.Why can't i read facebook comments?
- Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; - Restart your computer or phone; - Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; - Log into Facebook and try again.Why can'ti see comments on facebook?
On all of the news pages I follow (CNN, MSNBC, BBC, etc), I am unable to see any comments since this afternoon. I have deleted and reinstalled the app, but no matter if I am using my phone, iPad or using my browser, I still can’t see any comments. Asked about 4 years ago by Jessi. 3,009 Votes · 210 Followers · Seen by 10,716.Why do comments disappear on facebook?
Facebook comments can disappear for one of two reasons: the person who posted the comment on a post deleted it or the person who owns the original post deleted the comment because they didn't like it. From a business perspective, it may make sense to delete comments for many reasons.Why do my facebook comments disappear?
It could be that you commented on a lot of posts in a short period of time, or your comments were marked as spam. The block usually clears on its own in a few hours. Without actually seeing your comments - it's hard to tell.Can others see edited comments on facebook?
In addition, once a comment has been edited, Facebook users can check out the Edit History. Facebook says: Edits to comments are visible to everyone who can see the comment. If a comment has been edited, you'll see the word Edited next to the time stamp.