Top best answers to the question «How do you see all comments on a facebook post»
First open your timeline view, and there's a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select "Comments", and you'll get a chronological list of all your comments. In addition, you can also request a download of your Facebook data, if you want to do some automated analysis or processing on it.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How do you see all comments on a facebook post?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Can you stop comments on facebook post?
- There is however, an option to disable comments from subscribers and from friends of friends on public posts. Sorry, No such feature available in Facebook. At the most you can prevent your Friends of Friends from posting comments; your friends will have the privilege of posting comments - no matter what.
- Can you delete peoples comments on your facebook post?
- Can you post comments on someone else's facebook wall?
- Can you post on facebook and not allow comments?
💻 How to turn off comments in facebook post?
Click the three-dotted icon in the upper right-hand corner, and click on "Turn Off Comments."
- How do i enable comments on my facebook post?
- How do i post on facebook without allowing comments?
- How to post a photo in comments on facebook?
💻 Why can t i post comments on facebook?
There could be so many reasons to why you can't add a comment in Facebook. The first one is that you might be blocked by someone, hence, you do not have access to the page to comment. Another thing is that you may have no full access in group, hence, you cannot comment on anything.
- How to post comments as a page on facebook?
- How to turn off comments on a facebook post?
- What is the most comments on a facebook post?
10 other answers
When viewing an post made from the local newspaper, it states there is 6 comments. It only shows one when clicked on and stated “most relevant is selected, so some comments may have been filtered out.” How do I fix this to see
Why won’t comments show on a post Sone time my timeline don't show the post like & comments. why don't my graduation post show all the reacts & comments Why aren’t comments loading? A post might show 200 How do I
To see all the Facebook posts you’ve ever liked or commented on: Visit facebook.com and log in if necessary Click the down triangle in the top-right corner, then click Activity Log Click Likes and Reactions in the left sidebar to display all posts you’ve Liked and Reacted to
On each post there is a timestamp at the lower right, usually after the number of comments and likes on the post. Click the timestamp and you'll be taken to a page focussing on just that wall post like so: From there you can keep clicking "View previous comments" to reveal all previous comments.
On that note, if you’re looking for more comments by someone in a Facebook group, you just need to click on their name. You’ll see what other groups you have in common, their comments, reactions, and posts. This is only the case in groups but not on fan pages.
To turn off comments for a particular post, do it as you would be using the web version. However, if you want to hide comments on your Facebook page, you have to customize the Page Moderation ...
If you are constantly using this app, you must know how to turn off comments on facebook post. Just like other applications, even Facebook has its terms and conditions for privacy. This is a diverse platform where you must be aware of various things.
Sometimes feedback in the form of comments is welcome on Facebook posts. Other times, not so much. For those moments you may be wondering how to turn off commenting on your Facebook posts, the short answer is: You can't. Facebook states: "Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be ...
If you want to disable comments on a post published on yours Facebook profile, I inform you that at the moment there is no function available to do this from smartphone e tablet. But what you can do to avoid receiving unwanted comments is limit the visibility of your post to certain user groups.
We've handpicked 20 related questions for you, similar to «How do you see all comments on a facebook post?» so you can surely find the answer!Why can't i post pics in comments on facebook?
Can't post pictures in comments. Can’t post pictures in comments; Can’t post pictures in comments ; I cant upload pictures! tried everything, cant even attach p... Related Help Center FAQs; I can't change my Facebook profile picture. What happens to content (posts, pictures) that I delete from... What happens to content (posts, pictures) that I delete from... Why can't I comment on a Facebook Live video?Why can't i post pictures on facebook comments 2020?
An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures. A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself.Can i require comments on post facebook page be approved?
If you choose to review posts, posts by others will be hidden from your Page by default. To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page's activity log, click next to the post and select Allowed on Page.Can you post something on facebook and not allow comments?
Unfortunately, the functionality to disable comments on your posts is not currently available. Anyone included in the privacy setting of your post will be able to view, like, and comment on your post. We'll keep your suggestion in mind as we continue to improve Facebook.Can you turn off comments on a public facebook post?
- Unfortunately, as a Facebook user, you can only limit the comments on your FB posts to your friends. However, if you’re a page owner, you can deactivate comments for everyone. Here’s how: 1. Go to your Facebook page. 2. Click the three vertical dots on the post you want comments deactivated. 3. Select Turn Off commenting from the drop-down menu.
- 1) Go to your Facebook page. 2) Click the three vertical dots on the post you want comments deactivated. 3) Select Turn Off commenting from the drop-down menu.
First open your timeline view, and there's a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select "Comments", and you'll get a chronological list of all your comments.How do i disable comments on a post on facebook?
- Click on the Settings link located at the upper right corner of your Facebook page.
- From here go to the General Tab and locate the section named “Page Moderation”
- Click on Edit to the right.
- The page Moderation section expands with a box for keywords.
First open your timeline view, and there's a link to access the Activity log. From the Activity log, select "Comments", and you'll get a chronological list of all your comments.How many comments can you post on facebook at once?
There is no particular limit but if you are doing in some kind of spammy way then it will surely get notified. I would suggest you to make 100 a day max.How many comments can you post on facebook per day?
Each social network has their own guidelines on how much content to post. For example, Facebook recommends up to five posts per day, but 25 is really the upper limit they allow without negatively impacting the reach of your posts.How many comments do facebook users make on a post?
- Facebook users made an average of 5 comments, 12 post likes, 1 share, and 1 Page like in October 2020. They’re engaged, but quietly; this shows that many users are most likely to comment or like content when it’s directly relevant to them. Many more will see content, process it, and not engage. 6.
Maybe this person who invited you as Facebook friend doesn’t have regular internet access, so he/she couldn’t like or comment on your Facebook posts. Unfollowed Quickly – Perhaps after you accepted his/her Facebook friend invite, he/she quickly unfollowed you after seeing your posts in his/her newsfeed. Too Many Distractions – There are just too many things to see, do, and watch on Facebook.Who can see my comments on a post on facebook?
- Anyone who can see a post can see comments made on that post.” Always check the privacy setting of the posts you’re commenting on. Learn more about sharing privacy. If you aren’t comfortable with who can see the post, don’t comment on it or like it. Facebookprivacy
- Because the algorithm prioritizes posts from Pages that a user has interacted with in the past. This means that bumping up your reply game is key, whether that’s in Messenger or the comments.
- You don't necessarily want to comment, so you end up doing nothing, and your friend will never know you saw their post and were thinking about them. Facebook reactions allow you more room to respond. Some shades of gray, but also bright vivid colors. What are the reaction options?
If you aren't able to comment even after you are logged in , then the comments may have been blocked by the video uploader. The channel owner may have turned off comments or maybe you are managed by a IT account that always disables commenting on videos!How to post audio comments and voice messages to facebook in?
- To post an audio comment or message, click and hold this button down until it turns red, speak what you want, and when you’re done, simply let go of the record button to upload your voice message. It gives you a URL that turns into a playable voice message when sent. The best thing is that all the recipients can play...
- Make sure you're using the most updated version of the app or browser; - Restart your computer or phone; - Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you're using a phone; - Log into Facebook and try again.Why can't i turn off comments on my facebook post 2021?
Unfortunately, Facebook does not make it possible to disable comments on your personal accounts. This means that you'll have to get creative to take control of your privacy and content.