Top best answers to the question «How can i export comments from my facebook page»
- Find one of your Facebook page's FEED/POST URL that you want to export comments. P.S. In order to get your post's URL: On your Facebook page's timeline. Select a post and click the time link of your post to get post's URL. b. Copy POST URL and Paste it into exportcomments.com's input.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How can i export comments from my facebook page?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Can you export facebook comments?
In fact, you can now export more than 2,000 comments from Facebook in Suite. What's more, it is also possible to export replies to comments! ... Simply have a look at the Comments section in the Facebook post detail in Analytics and click on the Export button at the top of the page to generate your . xls export.
- How do i export from facebook?
- How to export photos from facebook?
- Can i export a video from facebook?
💻 How to download excel or csv comments from facebook page?
- Dataoryx is the simplest excel add-in to export both posts and comments as excel or CSV file. You can download comments from both Groups (Private Group also) and Pages along with like counts, comment counts and many more. Nested comments can also be downloaded. It supports Unicode characters as well like Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Hebrew and others.
- Can you export friends list from facebook?
- How do i export followers from facebook?
- How do i export photos from facebook?
💻 How to export your facebook page insights data?
- On the Overview tab, click the Export Data link. Go to the Overview tab to export your Facebook Insights data. You’ll then see a pop-up box with three data types to choose from: Page Data, Post Data, and Video Data. To start, select Page Data to download key engagement metrics for your page.
- Can you delete comments on facebook business page?
- How to print comments off a facebook page?
- Can you print comments from facebook?
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How can i export comments from my facebook page?» so you can surely find the answer!How do i export a post from facebook?
- Login to Your Facebook. Once you log into Facebook, go to the top right of your page and click on the gear/cog icon…
- Go to Your Settings Page…
- Start the Archive Download…
- Click On the Link In Your Email & Download…
- Unzip the File…
- Access All Your Posts.
Click Events on the left side of your homepage. 2. At the bottom right, below Events Happening This Week, click Upcoming Events to export all upcoming events. Click Birthdays to export all upcoming birthdays.Can i turn off comments on my facebook page?
- However, if you're a page owner, you can deactivate comments for everyone. Here's how: Deactivating Comments on the Post of a Facebook Page. 1. Go to your Facebook page. 2. Click the three vertical dots on the post you want comments deactivated. 3. Select Turn Off commenting from the drop-down menu. Turning Facebook Comments back on. To permit commenting again, simply click turn on commenting from the same drop-down menu. Frequently Asked Questions. How can I turn off Facebook comments ...
- Click on the Public text to open the drop-down menu and choose among the options. Now, only the people you allow can comment on your posts. In the most extreme case, only your Friends will gain access to the comments. How to Disable the Comments on Facebook Pages and Groups?
- You can view all comments under the “Inbox” tab and select your Facebook Page. To hide a comment, click on it. The post and comment will be fully displayed, and you can choose to hide, bookmark, or remove comments. Once you’ve hidden a comment, you can unhide it at any time from the Agorapulse dashboard.
- Viewing your page and clicking on the ‘Edit page’ icon in the top right hand corner of the page. This will take you to the ‘Manage permissions’ tab where you will be able to edit your moderation blocklist and profanity blocklist as shown in the image above.
Tap in the top right of Facebook.
- Tap Pages.
- Go to the Page post you want to like or comment on.
- Tap your profile picture in the bottom-right corner of the post.
- Select the Page you want to like or comment as.
- Like or comment on the post.
- Login with admin account of the Facebook page.
- Allow "Read content posted on the Page" and "Read user content on your Page".
- Select Facebook business page.
- Select Facebook post or enter Facebook URL.
- Click Export Facebook post likes.
How to See Deleted Comments on Facebook How to Recover Deleted Comments on Facebook. Watch later. Share. Copy link. Info. Shopping. Tap to unmute. If playback doesn't begin shortly, try restarting ...Can i require comments on post facebook page be approved?
If you choose to review posts, posts by others will be hidden from your Page by default. To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page's activity log, click next to the post and select Allowed on Page.How do i approve comments on my facebook business page?
To approve a post, go to the Posts by Others section of your Page's , clicknext to the post and select Allowed on Page.How do i see all comments on a facebook page?
Go To The Expand All Facebook Comments form your browser. Look man i also show u how to you will find your all comments on facebook. Then open comments which are yellow mark you will got your all comments on facebook.How do i see comments on my facebook business page?
- Step 1: Open Facebook Ads Manager.
- Step 2: Go to Ads Manager Settings (on the left) and click “All Tools”
- Step 3: Under “Create & Manage” Select “Page Posts”
- Step 4: Make sure the correct page is selected, and click “Ads Posts” ...
- Step 6: Click “View Comments” and then click “View _ more comments”
- Sharing is caring! Currently there is no way to moderate comments on Facebook business page’s. This means any comment posted will be visible, there is no way of keeping a comment private until you view it and approve it.
- 1 Refresh The Facebook App In many cases, refreshing the Facebook app solves the issue as sometimes the native app gets stuck. You can try refreshing the app by swiping down on your smartphone. This will refresh your feed, comments, and posts, after which you can try accessing the comments.
If you are not able to add a photo to your comment on the Facebook page, how will you fix it? Here is the reason – The admin of the page has disabled image posts on the Page… Even if you spend hours on Facebook settings looking for a setting that allows image posting in the comments, you won't find one.Why are there only 3 comments on my facebook page?
- The person has used the privacy settings of “friends or friends of friends” or any other. Because of privacy settings, you can’t see their comment. This also happens when you visit an unknown person profile and it shows 20 profile photos but you can see only 3–4 because of privacy settings. The person is deactivated their account temporarily.
- The number of fans your Facebook page has can be misleading- just because they liked your page doesn't mean their newsfeed generates posts from your page. If no one is seeing your page's posts on their newsfeed, they won't be liking, commenting, or sharing them.
- Click on any of your media, whether on the My Posts page or elsewhere.
- Click on the 'Comments' toggle.
- Click the Download arrow to export your comments.
- Take a Break in Between Posts. Don't post a bunch of content right in a row…
- Be Careful Tagging…
- Never Add Someone to a Group Without Permission…
- Don't Post Images from Google…
- Don't Use Your Personal Account as Your Business Account…
- Like and Comment at Normal Paces.
- Click the “down arrow” at the top right of any Facebook page and select Settings.
- Below the General Account Settings section, select Download a copy of your Facebook data.
- Click Start My Archive.
- How to Export Facebook Posts Click "Settings." Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. Log in to Facebook. Click the "Arrow" in the upper-right corner of any ... Click the "Download a Copy" link. Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. Click the "Download a Copy" link located at the bottom of the ... Select "Start My Archive." Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. Click the "Start My Archive" button. Re-enter your Facebook password ... Click "Start My Archive." Image Credit: Image courtesy of Facebook. Click the next "Start My Archive" button that appears. Facebook sends ... See More....
Open your Facebook account and click on the small triangle in the top right corner of your screen (1) to access your „Settings“ (2). Next, click on „Your Facebook Information“ (3) and then on „Download a copy of your information…“ (4). On this page you can select the data you want to download from Facebook.