Top best answers to the question «Can you reupload a file to an existing youtube video»
You can't upload audio files to YouTube. See a list of supported file formats that can be uploaded to YouTube. To add your content to YouTube, try converting your audio file to a video file by adding an image. YouTube doesn't have a tool to do this, but you can try other video editing software.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «Can you reupload a file to an existing youtube video?» often ask the following questions:
💻 Can i reupload video to youtube?
Log in to your YouTube account. Click on the video icon at the top right hand side of the window, which can be found next to your user icon, messages, apps, and notifications. Click 'Upload Video… Then, press 'select files to upload' to find the video file saved on your computer.
- Can you reupload youtube video keep views?
- Can you delete a youtube video and reupload it?
- Can i upload existing video to youtube?
💻 Can you reupload a youtube video?
You can't replace a video because any new video you upload to YouTube will get a new URL. Instead, you can change an existing video: Trim your video: On a computer, you can cut out the beginning, middle, or end of your video… Cards can show other video titles, specific websites, and so on.
- Can you add to existing youtube video?
- Are you aloud to reupload youtube vids?
- Is it illegal to reupload youtube videos?
💻 Should i reupload my youtube video?
The short answer is you should upload it to both. YouTube is the biggest video sharing network in the world and your YouTube Channel is a great place for people to find your content. YouTube is also great for having your content appear in Google search as YouTube is owned by Google.
- How do i edit an existing youtube video?
- Can you reupload creative common videos on youtube?
- How to reupload videos on youtube to make money?
4 other answers
Yes, you’ll lose all of these existing video data: view count; captions; YouTube link (the URL to that video); viewer comments; custom thumbnail; likes on the video. If you take down a video, you lose those metrics on it. And the new video you upload is a totally new video, even if you upload the same original video file. Whenever you’re ...
Open YouTube, click the Create icon at the top right corner, and choose Upload video. Then, input a name and description for your new video. Lastly, upload the video. When the uploading process, copy the link of this video.
I had copy the existing YouTube video link, but can't add it to my channel or upload via Select files to upload ! Details. Upvote (92) Subscribe Unsubscribe. Community content may not be verified or up-to-date. Learn more. Recommended Answer Recommended Answers (1) Gadgetboy Silver Product Expert .
As mentioned, you cannot replace an existing video because each uploaded video will get its unique new URL. Instead, you can do the following: Trim Video: On YouTube, you can cut out any fragment from the video which you think isn’t needed.
We've handpicked 22 related questions for you, similar to «Can you reupload a file to an existing youtube video?» so you can surely find the answer!What video file types does youtube accept?
Supported YouTube file formats
- . MOV.
- . MPEG-1.
- . MPEG-2.
- . MPEG4.
- . MP4.
- . MPG.
- . AVI.
- . WMV.
You can also use Google Takeout to download all the videos you've uploaded.
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left panel, select Content.
- Point to the video you'd like to download, and select Menu then Download.
Click the video that you'd like to edit. Click ADD LANGUAGE and select your language. Under subtitles, click ADD....Before you start, make sure that your file type is supported on YouTube.
- Select Upload file.
- Choose between With timing or Without timing, then select Continue.
- Choose a file to upload.
- Select Save.
YouTube gives you several options for creating subtitles. You can upload subtitle files such as SRT files, you can use the subtitle editor to type your own and time them automatically to the video or you can do the entire process manually. There are programs that automatically subtitle your videos as well.How to get caption file from youtube video?
Choose the Video tab, upload your video, then double-click Export Subtitle in the toolbox on the bottom (Rotate, Trim, GIF, etc.). 4. Select subtitle format and click Run (round blue button in the bottom right corner).How to make a video file for youtube?
How to Make Your Own Videos for YouTube
- Get Footage for Your YouTube Video.
- Edit Your Video.
- Set Up a YouTube Account.
- Make Sure Your Video Is the Correct Size and Format for YouTube.
- Verify Your YouTube Account.
- Upload Your Video to YouTube and Add Details.
- Share Your YouTube Video.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Compress Videos to Upload to YouTube:
- Step 1 Load Your Video to this YouTube Video Compression Tool. After launching this program, you'll come to the Video Converter section by default…
- Step 2 Select Small Size in the Settings Window…
- Step 3 Start Compressing Video for YouTube.
Uploading SRT files to YouTube videos is just as easy. Open your video in Creator Studio, go to the Subtitles/CC tab, and click Upload a File. Choose Upload a File to upload SRT subtitles for your YouTube video. On the next screen, select Subtitles Files, navigate to your file, and click Upload to upload it.Where is youtube video saved in file manager?
Access downloaded videos
You can find all your downloads in the Downloads tab. To view your downloaded videos, you must be signed in to YouTube Go with the same Google Account you used when you first downloaded them. You can also view downloaded videos in your device gallery or file manager.
- Why Does The YouTube Video File Format Matter? Different types of video file formats exist for a reason: each one has slightly different methods of organizing the content within them, so it can affect playback, even if only slightly. Different types of file formats and file containers may or may not be compatible with certain types of players.
How to open the YouTube Studio video editor
- Navigate to YouTube in a browser…
- Click your avatar at the top right of the screen and choose "YouTube Studio (Beta)."
- Click "Videos" in the pane on the left of the screen…
- Click the title of a video you want to edit.
- Click "Editor" in the pane on the left of the screen.
- How to Edit Existing Videos on Facebook. In some cases, you might have to make some changes to an existing video on your Facebook Business Page. Fortunately, you can make edits to video footage on Facebook without having to delete and upload the video again.
- YouTube doesn't provide a method for uploading a fixed or edited video in place of an existing upload, so you can't move existing comments, likes and favorites to a new upload. A new upload can't actually replace an existing video, so use annotations to redirect viewers from your old video to the new copy.
How to upload a video to YouTube using a web browser
- Navigate to YouTube in a web browser.
- Make sure you are logged in…
- Click the Create a video button at the top of the screen…
- The video upload page should appear…
- Click the large arrow to choose the video file, or you can simply drag the video file onto the page.
Find the audio/video in the search result page, and hit the download button. If you want to stream the audio/video, you can tap to open it. STEP 4. Choose your desired audio format and quality in...What is the file size of a youtube video?
The maximum file size that you can upload to YouTube is 128GB or a full 12 hours of video, whichever is less. (Note: In the past upload limits were different, so you may occasionally see an older video that surpasses the 12-hour limit.) Uploading Videos to YouTube To upload a video to YouTube, first log into your account.Does a video from a dropbox file view on youtube?
Add your video content to YouTube, so potential customers will take notice. Use this Zap to automatically add new Dropbox files to YouTube as videos. That way, you don't have to spend time manually uploading YouTube videos, yet your message is still spread across channels.How do i add a scc file to youtube video?
How to Upload Your Caption File
- Go to your Video Manager and select Edit next to the video you want to add captions to.
- Select Subtitles and CC.
- Select the language of your video.
- Select Upload a File and choose a language.
- Select the location (e.g., United States of America)…
- To convert a YouTube to an MPEG or MOV file, click to avi, mp4, flv, mov……
- Position in the Paste your url below field…
- Select MPEG or MOV…
- Click Save As button from the dialog box…
- Select location to save file.
this is how u download an audio file from a youtube videoso now u can download any song u like !note : you can not download an audio file from videos that ha...How to get an audio file from a youtube video?
this is how u download an audio file from a youtube videoso now u can download any song u like !note : you can not download an audio file from videos that ha...How to make a youtube video into a wav file?
Convert YouTube to WAV free
- Copy link. Download, install and run Freemake Video Downloader. Go to YouTube and copy the URL of the video you need.
- Download audio file. Click "Paste URL", choose the quality and "Convert to MP3" action. Hit "Download & Convert".
- Convert YouTube to WAV. Install & run Free Audio Converter by Freemake.